This guide is intended to help you walk through the pricing policy settings in Rezio Admin which includes adding, filtering, editing and deleting pricing policy.
Settings > Pricing Policy
Login to Rezio Admin and enter Pricing Policy to set up pricing policies.
Add pricing rules
1.Click +Add to add rules
2.Enter the name of the price rule
3.Drop down to select currency and rules
4. The rules can be selected according to the project price or according the prize per person
Choose per-person pricing
5. Drop down to select identity type (identity types in the same rule can‘t be repeated)
6. Choose age limit, space and price according to identity
7. Click add
8. After adding, it will appear below
9. After entering several identities, you can click ↑ ↓ to change the order
10. Click on the trash can symbol to delete the label
11. After setting, click create
Reminder: Remember that the identity type in the same rule cannot be reused. If the same identity type is used to create a rule, the system will not be able to establish successfully.
Choose item pricing
1. Enter item label
2. Enter price
3. Click to add
4. After adding, it will appear below
5. After entering several item labels, you can click ↑ ↓ to change the order
6. Click on the trash can symbol to delete the label
7. After setting, click Create
Note: After the creation is complete, you can directly click on the price rules you added in the set price of the new itinerary to use it, or edit it directly in the itinerary!