This guide is intended to help you walk through the pricing settings for sales options in Rezio Admin which covers adding, filtering, editing new pricing and setup pricing policy.
Publish > Pricing Setting
Log in to Rezio Admin and enter Pricing Setting to start the pricing setup.
Adding pricing policy to sales option
Click + Add to enter add mode.
Click on the drop-down list to find the product. You can type keywords to filter or navigate to search for the product.
Setup the advertising price. (optional)
Select the sales option you would like to add pricing.
Select the pricing policy. If there is no suitable pricing policy, click +Add to add.
Select the Binding type for the pricing policy: Weekly, Specific Date or Date Range.
Click Create and the pricing policy will appear below.
In addition to pricing policy, there are also some additional settings for each sales option:
You can set the Limit per Booking, meaning the maximum quantity one customer can buy in one order.
Or you can set the Limit for Identity per Order, meaning the minimum and maximum quantity that one customer can buy under a single item.
You can also set the Booking Constraints, for example, 1 infant must be accompanied by 1 adult. In this case, customer cannot place an order for 1 infant only.
Finally, click Create to save the data.
Setup pricing policy
The pricing policy set for “weekday departure” and “weekend departure” will be shown in the following example. The steps for the “weekday departure” pricing policy are shown first, followed by the steps for the “weekend departure” pricing policy.
- Select “weekday departure” pricing policy then continue to Bind Sales Option to Pricing Policy.
- Select Weekly as Binding Type and click Sat and Sun to disable weekends.
- Click All day and then click Add to bind.
4. Go back to the Select pricing policy section and select “weekend departure” pricing policy.
5. Click Sat and Sun to enable weekends and click Mon to Fri to disable weekdays.
6. Click Add and the pricing policy bound to a sales option will be shown in the Bound pricing policy section.
7. When the pricing policies are all set, click Next.
Filtering pricing policy
The pricing policy can be filtered by entering a keyword in the search bar. To clear the selected filters, click Clear filters.
Editing pricing policy
Click the sales option label you would like to edit and enter edit mode.
When finished editing, click Save. If you click Cancel or did not click Save, there won’t be changes made to the label.